2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 356, September 18th, 2016) This is the time of year that brings lot of changes for whitetails. Watch this episode for an explanation of what's going on with deer right now and over the next few weeks. Stay tuned to the end as Grant shares his hard-core practice for shooting his bow. Just as deer are changing, bow hunters need to be primed and ready for quickly changing hunting situations.
(Ep. 351, August 14th, 2016) We take our hunting strategies to new heights! A food plot renovation just in time for deer season focuses on the magic spot for a new stand. Plus, it's Prime time our archery practice is taken to the next level. See how we plan to make every shot opportunity count!
(Ep. 327, February 28th, 2016) Answering the questions of why and when bucks shed their antlers. Plus, sighting in the Winchester for early season turkey hunting and making wild pork sausage!
(Ep. 326, February 21st, 2016) Debunking the myths and negative associations of using prescribed fire as a tool to improve wildlife habitat and timber. Plus, how to improve hunting in your local county by forming a deer hunting co-op.
(Ep. 323, January 31st, 2016) The first coyote of trapping season is in our Duke Trap. Watch this episode to learn what other critters coyotes are probably killing in your area. Plus: trapping tips for when temperatures plunge and tasty ways to share venison - made easy!
(Ep. 321, January 17th, 2016) Bow hunting on doe patrol in the late season where Adam has a tough call to make when several deer come into range. Plus,a trapping update then the team shows how they make venison brats.
(Ep. 317, December 18th, 2015) A brief Christmas greeting then a bow hunt with Dr. Woods where he shares the strategy behind his successful hunt. Next it's opening day of Iowa's Shotgun season when Rory brings down a nice Iowa buck! Stay tuned to the end for tips on making venison summer sausage.
(Ep. 313, November 22nd, 2015) Rut hunting action in this video! First, a Thanksgiving greeting then on to hunting the Kansas rut! Then bow hunting the Missouri rut with the Coy brothers and Chase White. Plus, Pops gets in the stand and pulls the hammer back for a memorable opening day of rifle season!
(Ep. 309, October 25th, 2015) Iowa opening day bow hunting and ProStaff Ryan and Rory arrow 4 does in an hour! Watch their exciting hunt then see ProStaff Seth and Chase fill an early doe tag before the excitement of antlers coming into range! Plus, making venison jerky and a new shooting lane for rifle season!
(Ep. 308, October 18th, 2015) Bow Hunting Action where patience and planning pay off! Two hunts, two different strategies! Watch as Raleigh, then Daniel, get in the stand and bring home a nice buck and a doe: meat for the freezer!
(Ep. 305, September 27th, 2015) First week of bow season and the team chooses to hunt near a white oak that is dropping acorns. A big, mature buck shows up! The light is fading fast as they work to close the distance. Then on a later hunt a turkey walks into bow range that becomes Thanksgiving dinner!