2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
- Benefits Of A Pre Established Hit List
- Warm Winter Food Sources
- Fried Venison Steaks
- Staying Successful Through Deer Season Despite Warm Temperatures
- Fur Prices And The Effect On Predator Removal
- Stressed Out!
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 278, March 22nd, 2015) Bow hunting wild hogs in south Florida! Grant arrows two pigs then shows how to process a hog at mark 5:46. Following the hunt Grant visits with a South Carolina landowner to give suggestions to improve his deer hunting property (begin 7:15).
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 195, August 19th, 2013) Hog Hunting Surprise As Deer Pour Into The Field Plus: How To Make A Hidey Hole Food Plot
(Ep. 172, March 11th, 2013) Hog Hunting Turns Into Predator Hunting; Plus Winter Food Plot Review And Tips
(Ep. 122, March 26th, 2012) Removing 'Coons & Coyotes - What It Means For Your Deer & Turkeys, Plus Bonus of a Texas Hog Hunt!
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs