2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 378, February 19th, 2017) Arrows are flying at the Texas border! See the bow hunts where Grant and the GrowingDeer Pro-Staff bring home the bacon! Along with the javelina and hogs, see the other wildlife unique to this area: blue quail, rattlesnakes, indigo snakes, deer, coyotes, and more! It was a true Texas style bow hunting adventure!
(Ep. 329, March 13th, 2016) Grant and Adam head to Florida for a hog hunt! Watch as the first morning settled in a Redneck Hay Bale Blind produces some "Prime" pork. After the bow hunt, the team puts in a food plot with the new Genesis drill. Then the experts at Flatwood Natives show to maximize the production of tree plots.
(Ep. 325, February 14th, 2016) Hunting wild hogs this week as the team heads to a western Oklahoma property to review one of Grant's habitat management plans. Can a bow take down a big sow? And just how effective is the Winchester Razorback XT? Watch to see the hunts where Adam puts both to the test!
(Ep. 278, March 22nd, 2015) Bow hunting wild hogs in south Florida! Grant arrows two pigs then shows how to process a hog at mark 5:46. Following the hunt Grant visits with a South Carolina landowner to give suggestions to improve his deer hunting property (begin 7:15).
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 195, August 19th, 2013) Hog Hunting Surprise As Deer Pour Into The Field Plus: How To Make A Hidey Hole Food Plot
(Ep. 172, March 11th, 2013) Hog Hunting Turns Into Predator Hunting; Plus Winter Food Plot Review And Tips
(Ep. 122, March 26th, 2012) Removing 'Coons & Coyotes - What It Means For Your Deer & Turkeys, Plus Bonus of a Texas Hog Hunt!
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs