2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 329, March 13th, 2016) Grant and Adam head to Florida for a hog hunt! Watch as the first morning settled in a Redneck Hay Bale Blind produces some "Prime" pork. After the bow hunt, the team puts in a food plot with the new Genesis drill. Then the experts at Flatwood Natives show to maximize the production of tree plots.
(Ep. 325, February 14th, 2016) Hunting wild hogs this week as the team heads to a western Oklahoma property to review one of Grant's habitat management plans. Can a bow take down a big sow? And just how effective is the Winchester Razorback XT? Watch to see the hunts where Adam puts both to the test!
(Ep. 278, March 22nd, 2015) Bow hunting wild hogs in south Florida! Grant arrows two pigs then shows how to process a hog at mark 5:46. Following the hunt Grant visits with a South Carolina landowner to give suggestions to improve his deer hunting property (begin 7:15).
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 195, August 19th, 2013) Hog Hunting Surprise As Deer Pour Into The Field Plus: How To Make A Hidey Hole Food Plot
(Ep. 172, March 11th, 2013) Hog Hunting Turns Into Predator Hunting; Plus Winter Food Plot Review And Tips
(Ep. 122, March 26th, 2012) Removing 'Coons & Coyotes - What It Means For Your Deer & Turkeys, Plus Bonus of a Texas Hog Hunt!
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs