Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 195, August 19th, 2013) Hog Hunting Surprise As Deer Pour Into The Field Plus: How To Make A Hidey Hole Food Plot
(Ep. 172, March 11th, 2013) Hog Hunting Turns Into Predator Hunting; Plus Winter Food Plot Review And Tips
(Ep. 122, March 26th, 2012) Removing 'Coons & Coyotes - What It Means For Your Deer & Turkeys, Plus Bonus of a Texas Hog Hunt!
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs