2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 355, September 11th, 2016) Getting boots on the ground and scouting for deer season! See the tips for scouting whitetails and the targeted strategies developed with this MRI. Plus, guiding a deer hunter on improvements for his hunting grounds!
(Ep. 351, August 14th, 2016) We take our hunting strategies to new heights! A food plot renovation just in time for deer season focuses on the magic spot for a new stand. Plus, it's Prime time our archery practice is taken to the next level. See how we plan to make every shot opportunity count!
(Ep. 331, March 27th, 2016) Scouting for upcoming turkey hunts with early morning owl hooting, Reconyx Trail Cameras, and more! Plus: habitat management to improve deer hunting next fall with staging areas and prescribed fire.
(Ep. 328, March 6th, 2016) Food plots go beyond selecting a seed variety, planting, and hunting! Check out the planting technique that attracts wildlife, improves their nutrition, and builds better soil! Spring turkey hunting is on our minds too! Pre-season scouting can be difficult with tough work schedules, but it can be done! Watch how we locate and scout turkeys before opening day.