2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 346, July 10th, 2016) The best strategies for deer hunting include finding the limited resource during the hunting season. Watch to see how to identify the limited resources along with tips on how to transform pastureland for improved hunting. Stay tuned to the end to see a new hit list buck!
(Ep. 277, March 15th, 2015) First long beard hunt of the season and it's a good one. Check out the limb-hanger hooks this Osceola strutter! Plus, tips for planting trees that will thrive!
(Ep. 260, November 16th, 2014) Rae Woods harvests a mature doe over the 2014 youth weekend for deer hunting. Then Grant and the team travel to Kentucky where Grant helps the landowner by harvesting a doe, passing a 3 year old buck, and planting trees for habitat improvement!