2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 346, July 10th, 2016) The best strategies for deer hunting include finding the limited resource during the hunting season. Watch to see how to identify the limited resources along with tips on how to transform pastureland for improved hunting. Stay tuned to the end to see a new hit list buck!
(Ep. 277, March 15th, 2015) First long beard hunt of the season and it's a good one. Check out the limb-hanger hooks this Osceola strutter! Plus, tips for planting trees that will thrive!
(Ep. 260, November 16th, 2014) Rae Woods harvests a mature doe over the 2014 youth weekend for deer hunting. Then Grant and the team travel to Kentucky where Grant helps the landowner by harvesting a doe, passing a 3 year old buck, and planting trees for habitat improvement!