2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
- Benefits Of A Pre Established Hit List
- Warm Winter Food Sources
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 322, January 24th, 2016) Bow hunting on the last day of deer season and Adam arrows a doe! Watch the hunt come together then see how the team changes their trapping strategies as the winter progresses. Stay tuned to see why Grant prefers to cut cedar to benefit whitetails and other wildlife.
(Ep. 278, March 22nd, 2015) Bow hunting wild hogs in south Florida! Grant arrows two pigs then shows how to process a hog at mark 5:46. Following the hunt Grant visits with a South Carolina landowner to give suggestions to improve his deer hunting property (begin 7:15).
(Ep. 193, August 5th, 2013) It's Time For Velvet Antlers And Hanging TreeStands! Stand Tips And Many BIG Antlers Scouted!
(Ep. 176, April 8th, 2013) Awesome Early Season Nebraska Turkey Hunt, Plus: DIY Tip For Easy TSI
(Ep. 145, September 3rd, 2012) Good News and Bad News From The Trail Camera Survey: Plus - Fall Fire as A Management Tool
(Ep. 132, June 4th, 2012) Better Timber Means Better Deer Habitat - Plus - Tips on Hanging Treestands Now