Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 249, August 31st, 2014) A Brief Labor Day Greeting Then: Why One Of The Biggest Deer On The Property Makes The Hit List But May NOT Be Hunted, Plus: Prescribed Fire For Managing And Improving Whitetail Habitat
(Ep. 247, August 17th, 2014) Everything We Do To Grow And Harvest Mature Bucks Shared At Field Day 2014, The Proving Grounds
(Ep. 245, August 3rd, 2014) Why And How Fire Is A Habitat Management Tool To Help Grow Healthier Deer And Bigger Antlers, Plus: A Buck That Is Difficult To Age As Part 3 In Our Shoot Or Don't Shoot Series
(Ep. 238, June 16th, 2014) A Look At Methods To Control One Of The Most Numerous Yet Smallest Predators For Whitetails: Ticks
(Ep. 229, April 14th, 2014) Alabama Turkey Hunt And How To Improve Pine Stands To Make A Wildlife Hot Spot, Plus: A First Long Beard For A Six Yr. Old Boy
(Ep. 221, February 17th, 2014) Defining The Limiting Factors For 3 Kentucky Whitetail Properties
(Ep. 191, July 21st, 2013) A Hunting Strategy For A Big Buck Plus Steps In Using Prescribed Fire For Bigger Deer
(Ep. 189, July 8th, 2013) Tips For Food Plots, Creating Bedding Areas, Trail Camera Set-Up, Water/Ponds & More!
(Ep. 151, October 15th, 2012) Fire During Bow Season? We'll Show Why - Plus A Food Plot Update After the Drought
(Ep. 145, September 3rd, 2012) Good News and Bad News From The Trail Camera Survey: Plus - Fall Fire as A Management Tool
(Ep. 124, April 9th, 2012) Lots of Gobblers In This Youth Hunt ...Plus Prescribed Fire - Spring Vs. Fall?
(Ep. 92, August 29th, 2011) Deer Hunting and Land Management Review With Tips and Advice
(Ep. 89, August 8th, 2011) Summer Prescribed Fire: Benefits for Whiteails
(Ep. 40, August 30th, 2010) Hunters Gather At The Proving Grounds To Learn Deer Hunting Techniques
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails
(Ep. 20, April 12th, 2010) Why Controlled Burns Are An Important Part Of Managing Deer Habitat