2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 291, June 21st, 2015) Action in the food plots with fawns, turkey poults, and a new soybean variety. It will be great for bow hunting in the small food plots where it is planted. Plus, how to control invasive plants like multiflora rose.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 278, March 22nd, 2015) Bow hunting wild hogs in south Florida! Grant arrows two pigs then shows how to process a hog at mark 5:46. Following the hunt Grant visits with a South Carolina landowner to give suggestions to improve his deer hunting property (begin 7:15).
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 191, July 21st, 2013) A Hunting Strategy For A Big Buck Plus Steps In Using Prescribed Fire For Bigger Deer
(Ep. 184, June 3rd, 2013) Habitat Management For More Nutrition: Less Food Plot Pressure
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 144, August 27th, 2012) Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
(Ep. 89, August 8th, 2011) Summer Prescribed Fire: Benefits for Whiteails
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course
(Ep. 40, August 30th, 2010) Hunters Gather At The Proving Grounds To Learn Deer Hunting Techniques
(Ep. 33, July 12th, 2010) How To Prevent Food Plot Browse Damage: Plus A Look At Native Species Deer Love
(Ep. 31, June 28th, 2010) Tips On How To Create Quality Summer Food Plots; Plus Get More From Native Plants Deer Love
(Ep. 30, June 21st, 2010) How To Grow The Best Clover Food Plots Plus More Wildlife Management Advice
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails