Episode 343, June 19th, 2016
2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 343, June 19th, 2016) A road trip to Delaware to offer advice to improve a 90 acre property for better deer hunting. Then, introducing a new tool for hunters to use this fall. The video ends with our annual tick survey! Stay tuned to see the results.
(Ep. 291, June 21st, 2015) Action in the food plots with fawns, turkey poults, and a new soybean variety. It will be great for bow hunting in the small food plots where it is planted. Plus, how to control invasive plants like multiflora rose.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 278, March 22nd, 2015) Bow hunting wild hogs in south Florida! Grant arrows two pigs then shows how to process a hog at mark 5:46. Following the hunt Grant visits with a South Carolina landowner to give suggestions to improve his deer hunting property (begin 7:15).
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 191, July 21st, 2013) A Hunting Strategy For A Big Buck Plus Steps In Using Prescribed Fire For Bigger Deer
(Ep. 184, June 3rd, 2013) Habitat Management For More Nutrition: Less Food Plot Pressure
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 144, August 27th, 2012) Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
(Ep. 89, August 8th, 2011) Summer Prescribed Fire: Benefits for Whiteails
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course
(Ep. 40, August 30th, 2010) Hunters Gather At The Proving Grounds To Learn Deer Hunting Techniques
(Ep. 33, July 12th, 2010) How To Prevent Food Plot Browse Damage: Plus A Look At Native Species Deer Love
(Ep. 31, June 28th, 2010) Tips On How To Create Quality Summer Food Plots; Plus Get More From Native Plants Deer Love
(Ep. 30, June 21st, 2010) How To Grow The Best Clover Food Plots Plus More Wildlife Management Advice
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails