Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Decoying Turkeys Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
- Antler Dirt
- Blood Sport Arrows
- Dead Down Wind
- Deer Feeders & Feed
- Duke Traps
- Eagle Seed
- Eagle Seed Soybeans
- G5 Outdoors
- Hot Zone Fence
- Hunting Blinds
- Hunting Gear
- LaCrosse Footwear
- Lead Sled
- Muddy TreeStands
- Non-Typical Wildlife Solutions
- Outdoor Edge
- Prime Bows
- Redneck Blinds
- Trophy Rock
(Ep. 15, March 8th, 2010) How To Make Your Property The Best Place In The Neighborhood for Deer
(Ep. 19, April 5th, 2010) Food Plots In Southern Thinned PInes Are Perfect Shooting Lanes And Travel Routes For Whitetails
(Ep. 20, April 12th, 2010) Why Controlled Burns Are An Important Part Of Managing Deer Habitat
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails
(Ep. 30, June 21st, 2010) How To Grow The Best Clover Food Plots Plus More Wildlife Management Advice
(Ep. 31, June 28th, 2010) Tips On How To Create Quality Summer Food Plots; Plus Get More From Native Plants Deer Love
(Ep. 33, July 12th, 2010) How To Prevent Food Plot Browse Damage: Plus A Look At Native Species Deer Love
(Ep. 34, July 19th, 2010) Food plots: Making Sure The Balance Tips Toward Antlers!
(Ep. 40, August 30th, 2010) Hunters Gather At The Proving Grounds To Learn Deer Hunting Techniques
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 85, July 11th, 2011) Summer Projects for Growing Big Bucks
(Ep. 87, July 25th, 2011) How to Monitor Antler Growth with Trail Cameras
(Ep. 89, August 8th, 2011) Summer Prescribed Fire: Benefits for Whiteails
(Ep. 92, August 29th, 2011) Deer Hunting and Land Management Review With Tips and Advice
(Ep. 124, April 9th, 2012) Lots of Gobblers In This Youth Hunt ...Plus Prescribed Fire - Spring Vs. Fall?
(Ep. 125, April 16th, 2012) Scouting A New Property; Plus Ideas on How to Grow Bigger Antlers This Fall
(Ep. 132, June 4th, 2012) Better Timber Means Better Deer Habitat - Plus - Tips on Hanging Treestands Now
(Ep. 144, August 27th, 2012) Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
(Ep. 145, September 3rd, 2012) Good News and Bad News From The Trail Camera Survey: Plus - Fall Fire as A Management Tool
(Ep. 151, October 15th, 2012) Fire During Bow Season? We'll Show Why - Plus A Food Plot Update After the Drought
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 176, April 8th, 2013) Awesome Early Season Nebraska Turkey Hunt, Plus: DIY Tip For Easy TSI
(Ep. 184, June 3rd, 2013) Habitat Management For More Nutrition: Less Food Plot Pressure
(Ep. 189, July 8th, 2013) Tips For Food Plots, Creating Bedding Areas, Trail Camera Set-Up, Water/Ponds & More!
(Ep. 191, July 21st, 2013) A Hunting Strategy For A Big Buck Plus Steps In Using Prescribed Fire For Bigger Deer
(Ep. 193, August 5th, 2013) It's Time For Velvet Antlers And Hanging TreeStands! Stand Tips And Many BIG Antlers Scouted!
(Ep. 221, February 17th, 2014) Defining The Limiting Factors For 3 Kentucky Whitetail Properties
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!