2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 288, May 31st, 2015) Sharing some of the techniques we've learned for great food plots: forage soybeans, clover, wheat, the advantage of cover crops, soil conservation, and more.
(Ep. 193, August 5th, 2013) It's Time For Velvet Antlers And Hanging TreeStands! Stand Tips And Many BIG Antlers Scouted!
(Ep. 103, November 14th, 2011) Aging Bucks on the Hoof, Food Plot Tips, and a Doe Harvest
(Ep. 96, September 26th, 2011) Week 1of Whitetail Archery Season: Hunting Strategies and Fall Food Plot Tips