2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 395, June 18th, 2017) Sharing food plot lessons learned and MORE tips on getting the best and most from food plots and native browse. It's an information packed video with tips for both beginners and veterans of food plots and habitat management.
(Ep. 288, May 31st, 2015) Sharing some of the techniques we've learned for great food plots: forage soybeans, clover, wheat, the advantage of cover crops, soil conservation, and more.
(Ep. 193, August 5th, 2013) It's Time For Velvet Antlers And Hanging TreeStands! Stand Tips And Many BIG Antlers Scouted!
(Ep. 103, November 14th, 2011) Aging Bucks on the Hoof, Food Plot Tips, and a Doe Harvest
(Ep. 96, September 26th, 2011) Week 1of Whitetail Archery Season: Hunting Strategies and Fall Food Plot Tips