Episode 247, August 17th, 2014
Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
(Ep. 247, August 17th, 2014) Everything We Do To Grow And Harvest Mature Bucks Shared At Field Day 2014, The Proving Grounds
(Ep. 241, July 6th, 2014) Excitement of Velvet Antlers And The Start of Identifying Hit List Bucks, Plus: Hot Zone Food Plot Comparison
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 136, July 2nd, 2012) Hot Zone for Fall Deer Hunting; Plus Success With Trapping Ground Hogs!
(Ep. 88, August 1st, 2011) Velvet Bucks, Trail Camera Suveys, Fall Hunting Strategies
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer