Episode 292, June 28th, 2015
2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 292, June 28th, 2015) A brief 4th of July message then the focus on a new buck revealed by the Reconyx trail cameras. He's a big one! We need your help to give him a name! Then see how our food plots stood up to the recent rain storms and why.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 247, August 17th, 2014) Everything we do to Grow and Harvest mature bucks shared at Field Day 2014, The Proving Grounds
(Ep. 241, July 6th, 2014) Excitement of Velvet Antlers And The Start of Identifying Hit List Bucks, Plus: Hot Zone Food Plot Comparison
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 136, July 2nd, 2012) Hot Zone for Fall Deer Hunting; Plus Success With Trapping Ground Hogs!
(Ep. 88, August 1st, 2011) Velvet Bucks, Trail Camera Suveys, Fall Hunting Strategies
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer