Episode 342, June 12th, 2016
2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 342, June 12th, 2016) We're in the blind taking aim on a few groundhogs that are wreaking havoc on our food plots. While in the Redneck Blind we see some developing antlers which put our aging deer on the hoof skills to the test. Stay tuned to see a fawn robber in action!
(Ep. 340, May 29th, 2016) Planting food plots for a great spot for late season bow hunting action. Learn how you can protect your property and the investment of food plots by planting with the "messy" technique. Stay tuned to see how a hot zone electric fence can be strategically used for a bow hunting hot spot in a field that previously was strictly used for rifle hunting.
(Ep. 293, July 5th, 2015) Preparing for hunting season means checking all the gear, like grunt calls. Watch as the GrowingDeer.tv team tests a selection of buck grunt calls for use this fall. Plus, Reconyx trail cameras give evidence to solve the mystery of why electric food plot protection fences work!
(Ep. 292, June 28th, 2015) A brief 4th of July message then the focus on a new buck revealed by the Reconyx trail cameras. He's a big one! We need your help to give him a name! Then see how our food plots stood up to the recent rain storms and why.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 247, August 17th, 2014) Everything we do to Grow and Harvest mature bucks shared at Field Day 2014, The Proving Grounds
(Ep. 241, July 6th, 2014) Excitement of Velvet Antlers And The Start of Identifying Hit List Bucks, Plus: Hot Zone Food Plot Comparison
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 136, July 2nd, 2012) Hot Zone for Fall Deer Hunting; Plus Success With Trapping Ground Hogs!
(Ep. 88, August 1st, 2011) Velvet Bucks, Trail Camera Suveys, Fall Hunting Strategies
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer