2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 395, June 18th, 2017) Sharing food plot lessons learned and MORE tips on getting the best and most from food plots and native browse. It's an information packed video with tips for both beginners and veterans of food plots and habitat management.
(Ep. 393, June 4th, 2017) Sharing how we now create food plots in a less expensive and more efficient way. It's time to review and compare the food plots. Additionally, info on how to maximize the food plots and gain additional "vertical space" to get more tonnage from each plot.
(Ep. 384, April 2nd, 2017) Turkey hunters new and old will enjoy this video with tips on how to cluck, yelp, and more with a diaphragm mouth call; plus strategies on when and where to use each call. Turkey hunting and spring food plots go hand in hand - stay tuned to the end to see why clover is an part of our food plot program, and tips on how to get the most from clover food plots.
(Ep. 382, March 19th, 2017) A massive "how to" video: detailed tips for frost seeding clover to get the maximum use from your food plots. Followed by tried and true expert tips and strategies for using decoys when turkey hunting. Stay tuned to the see the tool we use to determine if there's enough food for the deer on The Proving Grounds.
(Ep. 288, May 31st, 2015) Sharing some of the techniques we've learned for great food plots: forage soybeans, clover, wheat, the advantage of cover crops, soil conservation, and more.
(Ep. 287, May 24th, 2015) Two turkey hunts that show the fast and the slow side of turkey hunting! Then it's spring food plots with tips for better clover and soybean food plots.
(Ep. 279, March 29th, 2015) After a brief Easter greeting it's habitat management with a prescribed fire at Troy Landry's farm in Kansas (begins 1:08), then a demonstration of frost seeding food plots (begins 4:33). Then Adam shares how he practices so that he's ready for early spring bow hunting wild turkeys (begins 6:12).
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 189, July 8th, 2013) Tips For Food Plots, Creating Bedding Areas, Trail Camera Set-Up, Water/Ponds & More!
(Ep. 187, June 24th, 2013) Tips For Growing Clover Food Plots Plus Tips For Creating And Selecting Great Stand Locations
(Ep. 181, May 13th, 2013) Roosted Toms Come In To The Call Plus: Tips For The Best Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 148, September 24th, 2012) Tips For Hunting In Early Bow Season Plus More Fall Food Plots Tips!
(Ep. 68, March 14th, 2011) Preparation for Spring Food Plots: Tips for Frost Seeding Clover
(Ep. 64, February 14th, 2011) Winter Food Plots: What Are Your Deer Eating Right Now?
(Ep. 34, July 19th, 2010) Food plots: Making Sure The Balance Tips Toward Antlers!