Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 189, July 8th, 2013) Tips For Food Plots, Creating Bedding Areas, Trail Camera Set-Up, Water/Ponds & More!
(Ep. 187, June 24th, 2013) Tips For Growing Clover Food Plots Plus Tips For Creating And Selecting Great Stand Locations
(Ep. 181, May 13th, 2013) Roosted Toms Come In To The Call Plus: Tips For The Best Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 148, September 24th, 2012) Tips For Hunting In Early Bow Season Plus More Fall Food Plots Tips!
(Ep. 68, March 14th, 2011) Preparation for Spring Food Plots: Tips for Frost Seeding Clover
(Ep. 64, February 14th, 2011) Winter Food Plots: What Are Your Deer Eating Right Now?
(Ep. 34, July 19th, 2010) Food plots: Making Sure The Balance Tips Toward Antlers!