Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 189, July 8th, 2013) Tips For Food Plots, Creating Bedding Areas, Trail Camera Set-Up, Water/Ponds & More!
(Ep. 187, June 24th, 2013) Tips For Growing Clover Food Plots Plus Tips For Creating And Selecting Great Stand Locations
(Ep. 181, May 13th, 2013) Roosted Toms Come In To The Call Plus: Tips For The Best Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 148, September 24th, 2012) Tips For Hunting In Early Bow Season Plus More Fall Food Plots Tips!
(Ep. 68, March 14th, 2011) Preparation for Spring Food Plots: Tips for Frost Seeding Clover
(Ep. 64, February 14th, 2011) Winter Food Plots: What Are Your Deer Eating Right Now?
(Ep. 34, July 19th, 2010) Food plots: Making Sure The Balance Tips Toward Antlers!