2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
- New Bucks Equals New Beginnings
- BROKEN VELVET ANTLERS
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 288, May 31st, 2015) Sharing some of the techniques we've learned for great food plots: forage soybeans, clover, wheat, the advantage of cover crops, soil conservation, and more.
(Ep. 287, May 24th, 2015) Two turkey hunts that show the fast and the slow side of turkey hunting! Then it's spring food plots with tips for better clover and soybean food plots.
(Ep. 279, March 29th, 2015) After a brief Easter greeting it's habitat management with a prescribed fire at Troy Landry's farm in Kansas (begins 1:08), then a demonstration of frost seeding food plots (begins 4:33). Then Adam shares how he practices so that he's ready for early spring bow hunting wild turkeys (begins 6:12).
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 189, July 8th, 2013) Tips For Food Plots, Creating Bedding Areas, Trail Camera Set-Up, Water/Ponds & More!
(Ep. 187, June 24th, 2013) Tips For Growing Clover Food Plots Plus Tips For Creating And Selecting Great Stand Locations
(Ep. 181, May 13th, 2013) Roosted Toms Come In To The Call Plus: Tips For The Best Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 148, September 24th, 2012) Tips For Hunting In Early Bow Season Plus More Fall Food Plots Tips!
(Ep. 68, March 14th, 2011) Preparation for Spring Food Plots: Tips for Frost Seeding Clover
(Ep. 64, February 14th, 2011) Winter Food Plots: What Are Your Deer Eating Right Now?
(Ep. 34, July 19th, 2010) Food plots: Making Sure The Balance Tips Toward Antlers!