2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Filming The Hunt
(Ep. 376, February 5th, 2017) Seth and Trace get buck fever while deer hunting in the late season! See how they both find the remedy! Plus, there's a double on the trap line!
(Ep. 374, January 22nd, 2017) Ever wonder how to pattern and hunt late season deer? Watch how management, strategy, and trail cameras come together for late season success! First: a bow hunt with Grant where he puts an arrow in two does! Then Daniel self-films a bow hunt in No. Missouri when he fills another doe tag! The episode wraps up with a successful muzzleloader hunt with meat for the freezer!
(Ep. 371, January 1st, 2017) Pro-Staffer Seth Harker has been chasing a buck with "out of this world brow tines": E.T. He hunted E.T. all season and kept shifting hunting strategies in hopes of getting this buck in range. Finally, during the late season E.T. was back. Watch this epic hunt to see Seth's strategy to bring E.T. home!
(Ep. 362, October 30th, 2016) Great deer hunting memories were made with the hunts in this video! Watch as this determined 86 year old deer hunter gets his first deer with a cross bow! Plus, a mature Ozark buck comes within Prime range. A few does bite the dirt in the process, don't miss the whitetail hunting action!
(Ep. 352, August 22nd, 2016) Hunting strategies shared at our 6th annual Fall Field Day event. Tips and tactics for early to late season hunting tactics, scouting, food plots, habitat management, and much more!
(Ep. 350, August 7th, 2016) How to pattern bucks using past and present trail camera images to predict patterns for this next deer season. Watch to see the tips and ideas to help hunters tag their hit list bucks. Then an in-depth look at how to video deer hunts to best capture the hunting adventure.
(Ep. 255, October 12th, 2014) Two (2) doe harvests as Grant and then Adam Brooke put some venison on the ground, plus: Road trip to Wisconsin to advise a fellow hunter on how to improve his deer hunting property.