Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 227, March 31st, 2014) Tips For Using Trail Cameras To Pattern Strutting Gobblers, Plus: The Benefits Of Trace Minerals In Spring
(Ep. 198, September 9th, 2013) Find Where The Big Bucks Roam With Tips For Pre-Season Scouting
(Ep. 197, September 2nd, 2013) Get To Know Each Buck On Your Property: Their Antlers, Age, Huntable Patterns And Behaviors