2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
- New Bucks Equals New Beginnings
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 237, June 8th, 2014) Easy Food Plot And Habitat Management Tips For Better Hunting And Healthier Deer: Plus, An Opportunity to Win A Hay Bale Blind And A ScentMaster Box
(Ep. 233, May 12th, 2014) Turkey Hunting With Family And Friends Makes For Unforgettable Memories: A Triple Play For The Keith Brothers And AJ, Then A Single For Pops!
(Ep. 230, April 21st, 2014) The Woods Girls Double Down On A Pair Of Long Beards
(Ep. 229, April 14th, 2014) Alabama Turkey Hunt And How To Improve Pine Stands To Make A Wildlife Hot Spot, Plus: A First Long Beard For A Six Yr. Old Boy
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 211, December 9th, 2013) Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 204, October 21st, 2013) Two Bucks. Two Guys. One Bow. Once In A Lifetime Hunt! Plus, Doubling Up On Does!
(Ep. 203, October 14th, 2013) Bow Hunting In Indiana: 3 Deer Down, Plus Blind Placement & Food Plot Tips