2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 237, June 8th, 2014) Easy Food Plot And Habitat Management Tips For Better Hunting And Healthier Deer: Plus, An Opportunity to Win A Hay Bale Blind And A ScentMaster Box
(Ep. 233, May 12th, 2014) Turkey Hunting With Family And Friends Makes For Unforgettable Memories: A Triple Play For The Keith Brothers And AJ, Then A Single For Pops!
(Ep. 230, April 21st, 2014) The Woods Girls Double Down On A Pair Of Long Beards
(Ep. 229, April 14th, 2014) Alabama Turkey Hunt And How To Improve Pine Stands To Make A Wildlife Hot Spot, Plus: A First Long Beard For A Six Yr. Old Boy
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 211, December 9th, 2013) Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 204, October 21st, 2013) Two Bucks. Two Guys. One Bow. Once In A Lifetime Hunt! Plus, Doubling Up On Does!
(Ep. 203, October 14th, 2013) Bow Hunting In Indiana: 3 Deer Down, Plus Blind Placement & Food Plot Tips