2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
- The Importance Of Scent Control
- Securing Your Saplings!
- Deer Management 101 – Dead Deer Don’t Grow
- 2015 Pre Season Scouting
- Broadcasting Seed Or Why I Like Rain During August
- Low Impact Scouting
- 4 Questions For A Realistic Hit List
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
- New Bucks Equals New Beginnings
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 237, June 8th, 2014) Easy Food Plot And Habitat Management Tips For Better Hunting And Healthier Deer: Plus, An Opportunity to Win A Hay Bale Blind And A ScentMaster Box
(Ep. 233, May 12th, 2014) Turkey Hunting With Family And Friends Makes For Unforgettable Memories: A Triple Play For The Keith Brothers And AJ, Then A Single For Pops!
(Ep. 230, April 21st, 2014) The Woods Girls Double Down On A Pair Of Long Beards
(Ep. 229, April 14th, 2014) Alabama Turkey Hunt And How To Improve Pine Stands To Make A Wildlife Hot Spot, Plus: A First Long Beard For A Six Yr. Old Boy
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 211, December 9th, 2013) Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 204, October 21st, 2013) Two Bucks. Two Guys. One Bow. Once In A Lifetime Hunt! Plus, Doubling Up On Does!
(Ep. 203, October 14th, 2013) Bow Hunting In Indiana: 3 Deer Down, Plus Blind Placement & Food Plot Tips