2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 227, March 31st, 2014) Tips For Using Trail Cameras To Pattern Strutting Gobblers, Plus: The Benefits Of Trace Minerals In Spring
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 206, November 4th, 2013) The Hunt For An Old Whitetail Buck That Had Eluded Grant For Many Years: Split Brow
(Ep. 204, October 21st, 2013) Two Bucks. Two Guys. One Bow. Once In A Lifetime Hunt! Plus, Doubling Up On Does!
(Ep. 199, September 16th, 2013) Targeting Several Big, Older Bucks For Hunting This Season, Plus: Fall Food Plots & Shot Placement Tips
(Ep. 198, September 9th, 2013) Find Where The Big Bucks Roam With Tips For Pre-Season Scouting