2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 227, March 31st, 2014) Tips For Using Trail Cameras To Pattern Strutting Gobblers, Plus: The Benefits Of Trace Minerals In Spring
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 206, November 4th, 2013) The Hunt For An Old Whitetail Buck That Had Eluded Grant For Many Years: Split Brow
(Ep. 204, October 21st, 2013) Two Bucks. Two Guys. One Bow. Once In A Lifetime Hunt! Plus, Doubling Up On Does!
(Ep. 199, September 16th, 2013) Targeting Several Big, Older Bucks For Hunting This Season, Plus: Fall Food Plots & Shot Placement Tips
(Ep. 198, September 9th, 2013) Find Where The Big Bucks Roam With Tips For Pre-Season Scouting