Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Hot Zone Fence
(Ep. 224, March 10th, 2014) How To Take A Soil Sample, Plus: Advice For An Illinois Hunting Property
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 196, August 26th, 2013) Unique Epsisode: Fishing Adventure, Trail Camera Survey, Hunting Tips And More!
(Ep. 187, June 24th, 2013) Tips For Growing Clover Food Plots Plus Tips For Creating And Selecting Great Stand Locations
(Ep. 186, June 17th, 2013) Protecting Food Plots And Testing Shooting Skills With Ground Hog Hunting