Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Hot Zone Fence
(Ep. 224, March 10th, 2014) How To Take A Soil Sample, Plus: Advice For An Illinois Hunting Property
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 196, August 26th, 2013) Unique Epsisode: Fishing Adventure, Trail Camera Survey, Hunting Tips And More!
(Ep. 187, June 24th, 2013) Tips For Growing Clover Food Plots Plus Tips For Creating And Selecting Great Stand Locations
(Ep. 186, June 17th, 2013) Protecting Food Plots And Testing Shooting Skills With Ground Hog Hunting