Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Dead Down Wind
(Ep. 237, June 8th, 2014) Easy Food Plot And Habitat Management Tips For Better Hunting And Healthier Deer: Plus, An Opportunity to Win A Hay Bale Blind And A ScentMaster Box
(Ep. 213, December 23rd, 2013) Seth & Aaron Arrow A Buck Of A Lifetime
(Ep. 211, December 9th, 2013) Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 200, September 23rd, 2013) Big Bucks & Does In Kentucky, Shoot or Don't Shoot?