Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Decoying Turkeys Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
- Antler Dirt
- Blood Sport Arrows
- Dead Down Wind
- Deer Feeders & Feed
- Duke Traps
- Eagle Seed
- Eagle Seed Soybeans
- G5 Outdoors
- Hot Zone Fence
- Hunting Blinds
- Hunting Gear
- LaCrosse Footwear
- Lead Sled
- Muddy TreeStands
- Non-Typical Wildlife Solutions
- Outdoor Edge
- Prime Bows
- Redneck Blinds
- Trophy Rock
(Ep. 8, January 19th, 2010) Hunting Is A Family Tradition: Making Memories And Filling The Freezer
(Ep. 45, October 4th, 2010) Healthy Deer, Bigger Bucks: Managing the Deer Herd Means Harvesting Bucks & Does
(Ep. 112, January 16th, 2012) Adam's Late Season Bow Hunt In His Search For The Hit List Buck
(Ep. 152, October 22nd, 2012) An Exciting Week With Bow Hunting Action: Doe Harvest And The Buck Known As "The Thang"
(Ep. 153, October 29th, 2012) Bow Hunting Success In Two States! Pus - What To Look For To Determine EHD In Harvested Deer
(Ep. 154, November 4th, 2012) Drastic Weather Changes Bring Intense And Up Close Deer Hunting Action!
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!