Episode 261, November 23rd, 2014
Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 261, November 23rd, 2014) The rut action heats up as the weather cools down for the best deer hunting of the season! Grant has a hot stand location between acorns and a bedding area where he takes a doe while bow hunting. Then on opening day of gun season, Rae Woods scores again - this time on a nice buck!
(Ep. 260, November 16th, 2014) Rae Woods harvests a mature doe over the 2014 youth weekend for deer hunting. Then Grant and the team travel to Kentucky where Grant helps the landowner by harvesting a doe, passing a 3 year old buck, and planting trees for habitat improvement!
(Ep. 200, September 23rd, 2013) Big Bucks & Does In Kentucky, Shoot or Don't Shoot?
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 154, November 4th, 2012) Drastic Weather Changes Bring Intense And Up Close Deer Hunting Action!
(Ep. 153, October 29th, 2012) Bow Hunting Success In Two States! Pus - What To Look For To Determine EHD In Harvested Deer
(Ep. 152, October 22nd, 2012) An Exciting Week With Bow Hunting Action: Doe Harvest And The Buck Known As "The Thang"
(Ep. 112, January 16th, 2012) Adam's Late Season Bow Hunt In His Search For The Hit List Buck
(Ep. 45, October 4th, 2010) Healthy Deer, Bigger Bucks: Managing the Deer Herd Means Harvesting Bucks & Does