2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 169, February 18th, 2013) Big Antlers Found! What They Mean Plus A Short Clip on How To Take A Soil Test For Your Spring Food Plots
(Ep. 168, February 11th, 2013) Shed Hunting Leads To Hit List Bucks Lost To EHD
(Ep. 123, April 2nd, 2012) Evaluating the Best Food Plot Choices and Shed Antler Hunting Tips
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs
(Ep. 120, March 12th, 2012) Early Spring Shed Hunting And Food Plot Tips for Bigger Antlers Next Year
(Ep. 116, February 13th, 2012) It's Shed Hunting Time! Trail Cameras Tell Us When and Where To Look.
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer