2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
- Benefits Of A Pre Established Hit List
- Warm Winter Food Sources
- Fried Venison Steaks
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 327, February 28th, 2016) Answering the questions of why and when bucks shed their antlers. Plus, sighting in the Winchester for early season turkey hunting and making wild pork sausage!
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 169, February 18th, 2013) Big Antlers Found! What They Mean Plus A Short Clip on How To Take A Soil Test For Your Spring Food Plots
(Ep. 168, February 11th, 2013) Shed Hunting Leads To Hit List Bucks Lost To EHD
(Ep. 123, April 2nd, 2012) Evaluating the Best Food Plot Choices and Shed Antler Hunting Tips
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs
(Ep. 120, March 12th, 2012) Early Spring Shed Hunting And Food Plot Tips for Bigger Antlers Next Year
(Ep. 116, February 13th, 2012) It's Shed Hunting Time! Trail Cameras Tell Us When and Where To Look.
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer