Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Decoying Turkeys Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
- Antler Dirt
- Blood Sport Arrows
- Dead Down Wind
- Deer Feeders & Feed
- Duke Traps
- Eagle Seed
- Eagle Seed Soybeans
- G5 Outdoors
- Hot Zone Fence
- Hunting Blinds
- Hunting Gear
- LaCrosse Footwear
- Lead Sled
- Muddy TreeStands
- Non-Typical Wildlife Solutions
- Outdoor Edge
- Prime Bows
- Redneck Blinds
- Trophy Rock
(Ep. 17, March 22nd, 2010) Looking For Whitetail Trophies - Plus Food Plot Planning Tips
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 116, February 13th, 2012) It's Shed Hunting Time! Trail Cameras Tell Us When and Where To Look.
(Ep. 120, March 12th, 2012) Early Spring Shed Hunting And Food Plot Tips for Bigger Antlers Next Year
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs
(Ep. 123, April 2nd, 2012) Evaluating the Best Food Plot Choices and Shed Antler Hunting Tips
(Ep. 168, February 11th, 2013) Shed Hunting Leads To Hit List Bucks Lost To EHD
(Ep. 169, February 18th, 2013) Big Antlers Found! What They Mean Plus A Short Clip on How To Take A Soil Test For Your Spring Food Plots
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!