Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 223, March 2nd, 2014) New Whitetail Research, Food Plot Advice, Feral Hogs, Shed Antlers And A Piebald Deer!
(Ep. 169, February 18th, 2013) Big Antlers Found! What They Mean Plus A Short Clip on How To Take A Soil Test For Your Spring Food Plots
(Ep. 168, February 11th, 2013) Shed Hunting Leads To Hit List Bucks Lost To EHD
(Ep. 123, April 2nd, 2012) Evaluating the Best Food Plot Choices and Shed Antler Hunting Tips
(Ep. 121, March 19th, 2012) Scouting Pays Off Big: Grant Gets Covered Up In Hogs
(Ep. 120, March 12th, 2012) Early Spring Shed Hunting And Food Plot Tips for Bigger Antlers Next Year
(Ep. 116, February 13th, 2012) It's Shed Hunting Time! Trail Cameras Tell Us When and Where To Look.
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 65, February 20th, 2011) Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer