2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 401, July 30th, 2017) We're cooking up a mess of frog legs, then it's time to begin converting an old pasture over grown by cedars into a quality wildlife food source. Plus, we share how to make and use mock scrapes during the late summer!
(Ep. 267, January 4th, 2015) Late season scrapes can be great places to deer hunt! A Reconyx Ultrafire trail camera reveals the real behavior of deer at a scrape. Watch this video as Dr. Woods explains this scrape activity by whitetail deer and how scrapes can be used to improve your hunting opportunities.