2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 347, July 17th, 2016) An experiment with a new technique for planting food plots paid off with very promising results: see this alternative for quick and easy fall food plots! Plus, what to look for to create dynamite hidey hole food plots. Watch all this along with off season practice techniques that helps to become more accurate bow hunters at crunch time!
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 66, February 28th, 2011) Pattern Buck Movement With New Trail Camera Software
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement
(Ep. 48, October 25th, 2010) The Keys To A Successful Bow Hunt of A Great Kansas Buck... Observing, Learning, Killing