Episode 347, July 17th, 2016
2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 347, July 17th, 2016) An experiment with a new technique for planting food plots paid off with very promising results: see this alternative for quick and easy fall food plots! Plus, what to look for to create dynamite hidey hole food plots. Watch all this along with off season practice techniques that helps to become more accurate bow hunters at crunch time!
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 66, February 28th, 2011) Pattern Buck Movement With New Trail Camera Software
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement
(Ep. 48, October 25th, 2010) The Keys To A Successful Bow Hunt of A Great Kansas Buck... Observing, Learning, Killing