2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 347, July 17th, 2016) An experiment with a new technique for planting food plots paid off with very promising results: see this alternative for quick and easy fall food plots! Plus, what to look for to create dynamite hidey hole food plots. Watch all this along with off season practice techniques that helps to become more accurate bow hunters at crunch time!
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 66, February 28th, 2011) Pattern Buck Movement With New Trail Camera Software
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement
(Ep. 48, October 25th, 2010) The Keys To A Successful Bow Hunt of A Great Kansas Buck... Observing, Learning, Killing