2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 347, July 17th, 2016) An experiment with a new technique for planting food plots paid off with very promising results: see this alternative for quick and easy fall food plots! Plus, what to look for to create dynamite hidey hole food plots. Watch all this along with off season practice techniques that helps to become more accurate bow hunters at crunch time!
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 66, February 28th, 2011) Pattern Buck Movement With New Trail Camera Software
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement
(Ep. 48, October 25th, 2010) The Keys To A Successful Bow Hunt of A Great Kansas Buck... Observing, Learning, Killing