2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Stressed Out!
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
- The Importance Of Scent Control
- Securing Your Saplings!
- Deer Management 101 – Dead Deer Don’t Grow
- 2015 Pre Season Scouting
- Broadcasting Seed Or Why I Like Rain During August
- Low Impact Scouting
- 4 Questions For A Realistic Hit List
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
GDTV #314: Hunting The Rut: 4 Big Bucks Down!
GDTV #313: Deer Hunting Action: November Bucks In Rut
GDTV #312: Deer Hunting: Foggy Morning Buck
GDTV #311: Pre-Rut Action Bow Hunt
GDTV #310: Hunting Kansas Whitetails: New Bow, Big Buck!
GDTV #309: Bow Hunting: Red Hot Doe Patrol
GDTV #308: Launching Arrows: Buck Down! Doe Down!
GDTV #307: Bow Hunting: Cold Front Brings on Doe Fever
GDTV #306: Muzzleloader: Kansas Buck Down!
GDTV #305: Bow Hunting: Closing The Distance
GDTV #304: Colorado Elk Hunting: Food, Cover, Water
GDTV #303: Food Plot Strategies for Better Soil And Bigger Antlers
Viewer FAQ On Whitetail Deer Hunting and Management
- Why are the videos not playing for me? HELP!
- How many trail cameras are needed to pattern whitetails?
- How do I manage my small property for the best deer hunting?
- When and how long do you run your trail cameras for a deer survey?
- What tips do you have on how to pattern mature bucks?
- Where is the best place to locate hunting stands?
- What tips do you have for successfully deer hunting on public land?
- Why am I getting trail camera photos of spotted fawns in November and December?
- What genetic factors contribute to bigger antlers on whitetail bucks?
- How do you decide how many white-tailed does to harvest off a hunting property?
- What is in the book “Deer Management 101”?
- How big is a buck’s home range?
- What is the best way to kill weeds and grass in food plots?
- What food plot seed blend do you recommend for spring and summer months?
- What food plot variety would you suggest for a small plot designed for hunting turkey and deer?
- What type of soybean and clover are best for whitetail food plots?
- Which are the most important minerals to provide for whitetails?
- Does Dr. Woods offer wildlife and deer management consulting services?
- Is my goal of growing and hunting a 200″ buck realistic for my property?
- What can I do to rid my property of wild hogs?
- What is the best method to remove coyotes?
- What is the best bait for trapping raccoons and other predators?
- What should I plant in my food plot?
- What advice do you have for students considering a career as a Wildlife Biologist?
- What effects the timing of buck scrapes and rubs?